Gamers often spend hours in front of their systems, playing and streaming games and tournaments. When you spend a long time in front of your PC, Xbox, or PlayStation, you can have back and neck pain which is often the result of bad posture and long hours of sitting in the same seat. The best gaming chair under 300 dollars can be quite budget-friendly while providing you with pain relief and easy access to all the controls on your system.
This is why we have compiled this review of the 8 best gaming chair under 300, with the vision to help you get the comfort that you want even while constantly playing and winning tournaments.
Depointer Life Computer Gaming Chair
Top 8 Best Gaming Chair Under 300 Dollars
- Weight capacity: 275 pounds
- Material: Memory foam seat with PU leather covering
- Seat Dimensions: 44.88” x 48.55” x 13.8”
If you are looking for game chairs with cup holders which provide a reclining and foot-rest feature, you are in luck. This reclining gaming chair by Depointer features a 32.9 inches tall backrest with a wide 20 inches seat. Not only that, but it also incorporates a footrest so that you get to enjoy your game time luxuriously.
With a high back and large seat, Depointer Life has proven to be the most comfortable gaming chair in the market. Now you can enjoy your long hours of gaming with the lumbar pillow and an adjustable headrest which provide you back, neck, and shoulders comfort.
- Weight capacity: 350 Pounds
- Material: smooth Pu leather
- Seat dimensions: 21.65” x 21.65” x 50”
With a strong metal frame, this best gaming chair under 300 provides you with durability. This best computer gaming chair supports 350 lbs. of weight which shows its strength and stability.
The highlighting feature of this best pc gaming chair is that it incorporates a retractable footrest which is very ergonomic and comfortable, making this gaming office chair the best selection choice by most professional gamers.
The backrest and seat are padded with thick Pu leather and the seat also has an added cushion that allows you to sit for hours feeling utterly comfortable and relaxed. This best budget gaming chair also has a neck pillow that can be easily moved up and down according to your neck’s position.
- weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Material: memory foam and Pu leather
- Seat dimensions: 27.6″ x 26.4″x 51.2″- 53.5″
Most of the gaming computer chair manufacturers ignore the needs of gamers who require gaming chairs for big and tall people. This is not the case with Fantasy Lab’s gaming chair. This best computer chair is built to accommodate gamers who are heavy and tall.
With a sturdy metal frame, this chair also has a heavy-duty base which ensures its longevity and durability. The best chair for gaming supports 400 pounds of weight with grace and sturdiness.
The seat, the backrest, and the seat height, everything in this video game chair is constructed to cater to the needs of heavy gamers.
Another great feature that makes it one of the best gaming chairs under 300, is that it has 6 inches of seat padding, so even if you sit on it for the whole day, it won’t lose its shape.
- Weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Material: Wear-resistant Pu leather
- Seat dimensions: 22.05″ x 19.7″
This budget gaming chair is highly comfortable and well-built. The frame and base of the chair are made of heavy-duty steel that provides it durability and allows it to support 350 pounds of weight with ease.
The high-density sponge in this gaming computer chair provides comfort to your back and bottom and the wear and tear-resistant PU leather is long-lasting and it also gives the chair a professional look and feel.
The armrests of this gaming pc chair are made of strong aluminum alloy which makes them sturdy. The armrests are highly adjustable to any position you like, which allow you to enjoy sitting in this racer gaming chair. You can move the armrests upwards, downwards, forwards, backward, inwards, and outwards without any difficulty.
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Material: Foam and leather
- Seat dimensions: 28.5” x 23” x 23.5”
This pc gaming chair is considered to be the best gaming chair under 300 dollars due to its unique features. The reason why the XRocker is considered to be one of the best top gaming chairs is that it has some special media features that allow you to take your video gaming to the next level.
The XRocker computer gaming chair has two speakers that are placed in the front and it also has four subwoofers. These speakers and subwoofers in this gaming chair with speakers work with Audio Force Modulation technology to immerse you into the gaming environment, providing as much realistic feel as possible. With this best budget office chair, you might not even have to buy extra speakers for gaming too.
There is also a built-in wireless radio receiver and transmitter in this gaming desk chair that can be used with any device that supports RCA stereo outputs. There are also RCA cables in this racing gaming chair that supports a wired connection.
- Weight Capacity: 250 pounds
- Material: PU leather and suede fabric
- Seat dimensions: 34 x 27 x 14 inches
With a steel frame and a high-density foam, this chair is designed with resilience and strength. The ergonomic design of the chair accommodates the gamers by providing back support and muscle relaxation.
While most of the cover is PU leather, the chair also has a suede fabric cover on the back and seat to provide you a breathable and soft sitting spot. The Class 4 heavy-duty KGS gas pistons are integrated into the seat to provide the chair strength and stability so even if you are heavyweight, the chair won’t jump or bump when you sit down or move around.
The 2.5-inch casters on the 5-point base of this best gaming chair under 300 roll easily on any surface yet they stay still and firm when you shift or move in your chair.
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Material: PU leather and PVC
- Seat dimensions: 20” x22” x 18.5”-20.8”
There are only so many best gaming chairs that allow the gamers to play with their full focus on the game. This is only made possible when these chairs for gaming allow so much comfort to the back, neck, shoulders, and the rest of the body of the gamer that they don’t care for anything other than their game. If the player is at unease, this means that these good gaming chairs are not as good as they claim.
The HEALGEN doesn’t not only claim to be one of those best pc gaming chairs, but it also fulfills its claim. With an ergonomically curved back, this best computer gaming chair comes with a headrest and a lumbar pillow. These features work together to provide relaxation and posture to your body while you focus on the game.
The massage function in this chair combined with a recline function makes sure that you don’t feel tired or muscle stretch for even a moment. This is what makes it one of the best chairs for gaming.
- Weight capacity: 330 pounds
- Material: cold cured foam padding with breathable fabric cover
- Seat dimensions: 29.7″ x 49.25″ – 52.75″ x 4.25″
This best reclining gaming chair is made of steel frame and the whole chair is painted with anti-corrosion paint to increase the durability of this best gaming chair.
The high-density Cold-cured covers provide comfort to the user while at the same time, the soft fabric is incorporated to make this best pc gaming chair breathable. The foam in the seat is claimed to maintain its shape even after long hours of gaming.
The 3D armrests of this best gaming chair under 300 can be adjusted however you want to have your arms at rest even when you are holding a game controller.
The Ultimate Buying Guide to the Best Gaming Chair:
Before selecting any one of these best gaming chairs, consider some of the important factors that will help you in making your final decision.
Obviously, when you know which things really matter when it comes to the best gaming chair, only then you can ensure that you get the worth of your money.
Here is the proper buying guide which highlights some important factors that you need to look out for in the best gaming chair.
- A high backrest provides neck, shoulder, and back support during long hours of gaming and streaming.
- A comfortable backrest helps you avoid back pain and slouching problems.
- An ergonomically designed backrest molds to the shape of your back, keeping you upright and comfortable.
- You must choose a gaming chair with a high backrest as it helps to fix and maintain your back posture.
- The seat dimensions matter the most when it comes to the best gaming and streaming chair.
- You need to ensure that the seat is wide enough to accommodate your thighs and bottom to be ultimately comfortable.
- A tight or small chair will squish your body and will not provide enough seat for you to sit comfortably.
- The length of the seat also needs to be able to fit you so even if the chair reclines, you don’t feel like falling or sitting on the edge.
- You can check your measurements before ordering a chair to make sure you select the dimensions that will fit you.
- You can also measure the seat size of a chair in your house that is wide enough for your bottom, to order a chair with similar seat dimensions.
- Most gaming chairs have leather seats and back covers.
- What you need to look out for is the durability and tear-resistance of the fabric.
- Pu leather is often considered a good option when it comes to upholstery material in gaming chairs. It resists fading and is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
- If you want a chair that resists warmth and provides a cool feel to your body, then you should avoid leather as it tends to get warm. It also induces sweating and starts to stick with your body.
- If you face this problem, you should get a chair with more breathable fabric.
- You can opt to get a chair that has suede fabric which can be a tad more comfortable and breathable.
- Many chairs have a lever placed right under the seat or beside the leg of the chair that allows the user to adjust the height of the chair.
- Other chairs have a switch that allows you to get your seat up or down according to your preferences.
- Height adjustment is mandatory to have in a chair as a chair that is too low or too high will cause discomfort to your legs and back.
- Another important feature in a gaming chair is the capacity of weight it can endure.
- Most gamers are heavier in weight and will need to get a gaming chair that can accommodate them.
- You need to check the descriptions or features of a chair to know the weight capacity it supports.
- You can either look for an average-sized chair that accommodates 200 pounds of weight or you can opt for a gaming chair that supports 300 to 400 lbs. of weight, whatever you think will suit your body type.
Frame and Construction:
- Some chairs have steel construction which provides durability and strength to the frame of the chair.
- Other chairs can have plastic frames that can be a bit lighter in quality.
- Heavy-duty chairs tend to provide more support to the person sitting in the chair ad they can last longer.
- Though not all gaming chairs have this feature, it can be useful to relieve back, neck, and shoulder muscles. So if you are into it, you should look for chairs that offer this feature.
- Some gaming chairs have a massager built into the back, while others have a detachable pillow that can be used when needed.
- Some gaming chairs allow you to use the massager through a USB cable so you can only turn it on by plugging it into a power source when you need it.
- While it may look like an extra feature you don’t really need, it can help your back and neck relieve after sitting upright for a long time.
- A game chair that reclines will allow you to relieve your muscles by moving them while sitting on the chair.
- A recliner game chair provides comfort and eases your back far more than a still back chair.
- Some chairs allow you to recline the back however low you want.
- While other chairs have a specific degree of angles that you can set and use according to the tasks you are performing.
Selecting a gaming chair can be a really hard decision for many people. Some people spend up to 6 months just deciding on which chair would be best for them. And why shouldn’t they? I mean, you are going to spend a considerable amount from your budget on a chair that will affect your posture, your comfort, and your ultimate gaming experience. So why shouldn’t you be more careful when all of this matters to you.
Keeping this in mind, we have reviewed and selected some of the most recommended gaming chairs in the market. These game chairs have high ratings and amazing reviews by many gamers who spend hours and hours in front of their PCs on these chairs. All of these chairs not only provide your back, bottom, and shoulder comfort, they are also designed to last for a long time, so you can get the worth of your money.